CBSE in India administers the TET exam. All teachers across India must pass the Teacher Eligibility Test before joining a school at any level, including pre-primary. In Part A (Multiple Choice Questions), you will answer multiple-choice questions. In Part B (Essays), you will answer essays. TET exam preparation books you should check out include:
5 Must-Read Books for TET Exam Preparation:
The importance of books in exam preparation cannot be overstated. These are the top five books that will help you prepare for TET if you’re looking for readingooks to help you study:
- The first. This TET Exam Guide by J.P. Sharma and Manish Gupta is a must-read for all aspirants who want to pass the exam the first time. It includes comprehensive information on the Language Knowledge section, the General Knowledge section, and the Science & Mathematics section of Part A, as well as exam preparation tips.
- The second. In addition, you may want to refer to a book named TET Exam Analyses by R. K Sharma. This book will help you analyze the exam pattern and prepare appropriately for Part A. This book also has detailed chapters on Quantitative Ability, Reasoning Skills, and General Knowledge sections in Part A, respectively.
- The third point. Thirdly, I recommend TET Syllabus and Strategy by Dr. A K Singh, which covers all aspects of the exam in detail.
- The fourth. TET Exam in One Day is another book by S. K. Tripathi that can help you prepare for the exam in a short amount of time.
- The fifth. Vibha Gupta’s Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Paper One – Mathematics & Science is the final one on my list.
You should consider these two books if you’re only interested in Part B Essays: English Language (Grammar) For The Classroom Teacher, Elementary Level Parts I & II, and Spoken English for Teachers.
A number of leading online institutes offer online courses as well:
The most effective way to prepare for the TET exam is with Achievers Academy’s online preparation course. Included are:
- There are 200+ objective questions and 300+ essay topics with detailed explanations
- Tests include multiple-choice and essay questions from both parts of the exam.
- There are five mock tests that simulate the actual examination in the Online Test Series
- Mock exams and practice questions as part of a personalized study plan
- Expert guidance on your exam preparation progress from a subject expert
News, tips, and tricks about TET every week. We will keep you updated about any changes in the syllabus in the near future.