My last day at school essay with quotations
Every student’s last day at school brings a mixture of joy and sorrow into their lives. I am leaving school today. Despite being very happy about the flowering holidays, I’m sad about leaving my friends, teachers, and Alma mater. Students can read My Last Day at School Essay For 10th Class with Quotations here.
Moreover, now I’ll step into college life and meet new teachers and friends. Today is our last day at school. My classmates are very happy because they are entering college life. 9th class students organized a farewell party for us. Today is a holiday and only 9th and 10th-class students must attend school.
My Last Day At School Essay With Quotation
To begin with, we will take some pictures of each other, since photographs are the best way to remind us of our past and happy memories. After taking some pictures the party began. One of the 9th-class students recited the Surah Yaseen to start the party. After this, they performed some dramas to make the day memorable. Our teachers have also arranged competitions like banana-eating and many others. We are very excited to have a day like this.
My last day at school quotations:
- The two best days of school: the first and the last.
- The first day of school: the day the countdown to the last day of school begins.
- Finish the year strong!
- “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Suess
- Let the next adventure begin! Happy last day!
- Look how far you’ve come!
- Happiness is the last day of school!
- A teacher’s three favorite words: June, July, and August
- You remind me of school in the summertime: no class.
- “No, you can’t have extra credit. It’s the last day of school.” – Every teacher
- School is out for the summer. School is out forever.
- No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers’ dirty looks.
- So long school! Hello, summer!
- School is out! Scream and shout!
- Keep calm and finish strong.
- Every end is a beginning. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”
- “Every beginning has an end.”
- “No matter how much you hate school, it will still be in your memory.”
- “His words were sweeter than honey.”
- “The most significant asset is the wonderful part. It motivates men to work hard.”
- “We must have old memories and young hopes.”
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”