My House Essay Quotations
My house is an important essay for low-level students. Writing about your house and its charms is a pleasant experience. But the prose does not adorn the essay’s subject matter. These are poetic quotes that make it beautiful and fascinating.
Writing just one line as my house essay quote and that too in a prose style never suits the essay. Below are stanzas and poetry quotes to add to the essay “My House.” The quotations can be placed before or at the end of the paragraphs.
One thing to remember is to take careful care of punctuation marks while writing these quotations in my house essay. The use of a marker or pointer will also highlight the quotations, which is a wise move.
If you leave one line blank before and after the quotations in my house essay in English, it will make your quotations more visible.
My House Quotations
- From east to west, Is hole or nest, To take the rest, Home is best.
- As spouse to spouse is home to a spouse. While going nowhere we go to a house.
- As self-done, is health, Having a house is to wealth If you have, you are lucky, To the world, you are no ducky.
- If you look, all is cement and wall, But in these, you can stand tall, All are love from big to small.
House is heaven, it’s all in all.
- In life in every part, Life keeps moving in the chart, It is written on the chart, Home is where the heart belongs.
- In a cursory glance, it is seen, Just four walls and a beam, In my heart my house has been, Twinkling evergreen.
- There is the place where I believe, Either I come or I leave, It will welcome, it will receive, I have a house, what to expect?
- Under the roof, among the walls, Here bro shouts, their sis calls, And when nephew crawls, my house looks like bounty falls.
My Home quotations
- “Home is the starting place of love, hope, and dreams.”
- “The magic thing about home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better to come back.”
- “Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and laughter never ends.”
- “A house is made of bricks and beams. A home is made of hopes and dreams.”
- “Home is not a place…it’s a feeling.”
- “With you, I am home.”
- “What I love most about my home is who I share it with.”
- “There is nothing more important than a good, safe, secure home.”
- “Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to.”
- “There’s no place like home.”
- “Where we love is home- a home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.”
- “In this home… We do second chances. We do real. We do mistakes. We do I’m sorry. We do loud really well. We do hugs. We do together best of all.”
- “May your home always be too small to hold all of your friends.”
- “The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.”
- “You will never be completely at home again, because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place.”
- “Bless out a house as we come and go. Bless our home as the children grow. Bless our families as they gather in. Bless our home with love and friends.”
- “Home is a shelter from storms-all sorts of storms.”-William J. Bennett
- “Home is where one starts from.” –T.S. Eliot.
- “Home is where our story begins…”